We are looking for the next account manager in our team, who will be the connecting dot between our clients and our agency. This job will give you the best of both worlds: you’ll get to be the sassy salesperson for us and the righteous representative of the client at the same time.
About our company
We are Allyens, a creative agency in the heart of Antwerp, Belgium. Now why should you apply? Because you want to be part of an agency that is changing the future of marketing. Working towards inclusive communications, focused on digital and social campaigns, directed towards millennials: that’s what we do. If you want to be challenged, work with a diverse team of talented creatives and boost your career by working at a Forbes-listed company, apply now. There’s no other agency that can offer you the same.
You’ll be in charge of our client portfolio, which means you’ll lead the presentations for these clients. Moreover, you make sure that there is a perfect match between the clients’ needs and our own output. The work will vary often, based on the client and the type of project, but you’ll always have to manage whatever needs to be done.
- You’ll create a portfolio of client accounts and monitor all activities that are related to them.
- You’ll be the control freak that manages the progress and you’ll be in charge of the ultimate result of the projects.
- You’ll be the therapist who listens to our clients in meetings and makes sure that they are always up to date.
- You’ll be the genius matchmaker that establishes relationships between new clients and our agency.
- Location: in the ❤ of Antwerp, with the most enthusiastic team you’ll ever meet.
- Working hours: Mainly 9 to 5, on a part-time base. But please don’t hate us if you have to stay longer to meet particular deadlines.
Education & experience
- A degree in a field related to communications and/or marketing is a nice extra, but not a must.
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in a relevant function.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are off the charts.
- You are bilingual (Dutch/French) and fluent in English.
- You have a dreadful amount of leadership qualities.
- Closing deals is your talent.
- You have great analytical and organizational skills.
- Attention for detail is a must.
- Energy and enthusiasm is essential to be part of the team.