We are looking for the next art director in our team, who can pull creative ideas and concepts out of a hat. With your passion for creating and inventing original perspectives, you will take our campaign to the next level.
About our company
We are Allyens, a creative agency in the heart of Antwerp, Belgium. Now why should you apply? Because you want to be part of an agency that is changing the future of marketing. Working towards inclusive communications, focused on digital and social campaigns, directed towards millennials: that’s what we do. If you want to be challenged, work with a diverse team of talented creatives and boost your career by working at a Forbes-listed company, apply now. There’s no other agency that can offer you the same.
You will be responsible for creative projects and ideas that reflect the central message of a client’s campaign. The work will vary often, based on the client and the type of project, but you’ll always have to manage whatever needs to be done.
- You’ll be exploring and creating concepts that match the expectations of our clients.
- You’ll be working towards ideas and insights which will bring something new to the table.
- You’ll be excited by weekly briefings which will activate your creative brain.
- You’ll be able to express the necessary emotions within your work and impress our clients and their audience.
- Location: in the ❤ of Antwerp, with the most enthusiastic team you’ll ever meet.
- Working hours: Mainly 9 to 5, Monday till Friday. But please don’t hate us if you have to stay longer to meet particular deadlines.
Education & experience
- A degree in a creative field is a must.
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in a relevant function.
- You are in possession of an endless barrel of creativity.
- You look beyond what’s right in front of you.
- Attention for detail is a must.
- Energy and enthusiasm is essential to be part of the team.