We are in search of a communication strategist, who can work collaboratively in a fast-growing environment. With your passion for creating digital communications plans, you will become the strategic mind behind our projects.
About our company
We are Allyens, a creative agency in the heart of Antwerp, Belgium. Now why should you apply? Because you want to be part of an agency that is changing the future of marketing. Working towards inclusive communications, focused on digital and social campaigns, directed towards millennials: that’s what we do. If you want to be challenged, work with a diverse team of talented creatives and boost your career by working at a Forbes-listed company, apply now. There’s no other agency that can offer you the same.
Your tasks will include the coordination of internal as well as external requests for setting up research and communications strategies. The work will vary often, based on the client and the type of project, but you’ll always have to manage whatever needs to be done.
- You’ll set up research for clients and for our internal knowledge base.
- You’ll translate internal and external communication projects into concrete plans to work with.
- You’ll be responsible for developing and executing various communications strategies and tactics for plenty of projects.
- You’ll work collectively with a diverse team in a dynamic environment and produce high quality work.
- Location: in the ❤ of Antwerp, with the most enthusiastic team you’ll ever meet.
- Working hours: Mainly 9 to 5, Monday till Friday. But please don’t hate us if you have to stay longer to meet particular deadlines.
Education & experience
- A degree in communication sciences is a must.
- You have a strong appetite for communications.
- You know how to set up qualitative and quantitative research.
- Strategy is your middle name.
- You can work independently, as well as with a team.
- Attention for detail is a must.
- Energy and enthusiasm is essential to be part of the team.