We are looking for the next copywriter, who will add some relevant value to the messages going out of the office. With your passion for creating and writing interesting and original content, you will become the skilled writer behind our marketing content.
About our company
We are Allyens, a creative agency in the heart of Antwerp, Belgium. Now why should you apply? Because you want to be part of an agency that is changing the future of marketing. Working towards inclusive communications, focused on digital and social campaigns, directed towards millennials: that’s what we do. If you want to be challenged, work with a diverse team of talented creatives and boost your career by working at a Forbes-listed company, apply now. There’s no other agency that can offer you the same.
You will write copy for a various amount of projects, both digital and other platforms. The work will vary often, based on the client and the type of project, but you’ll always have to manage whatever needs to be done.
- You’ll be responsible for creating copy for various marketing materials and digital communication.
- You’ll edit, translate and proofread texts you have written yourself, as well as texts coming from colleagues and/or clients.
- You’ll take the audience into consideration when turning all sorts of messages into interesting copy.
- Location: in the ❤ of Antwerp, with the most enthusiastic team you’ll ever meet.
- Working hours: Mainly 9 to 5, Monday till Friday. But please don’t hate us if you have to stay longer to meet particular deadlines.
Education & experience
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in a relevant function.
- Your writing skills are excellent in Dutch, as well as in English, with French as a plus.
- You are born to write for social media.
- You can deal with different writing styles.
- You can translate messages into attractive copy.
- You know what the audience wants to read.