We are looking for the next graphic and motion designer in our team, who can translate ideas into visualizations of perfect quality. If you have a sense of responsibility, initiative and flexibility, you will feel at home at our office.
About our company
We are Allyens, a creative agency in the heart of Antwerp, Belgium. Now why should you apply? Because you want to be part of an agency that is changing the future of marketing. Working towards inclusive communications, focused on digital and social campaigns, directed towards millennials: that’s what we do. If you want to be challenged, work with a diverse team of talented creatives and boost your career by working at a Forbes-listed company, apply now. There’s no other agency that can offer you the same.
Your responsibilities will be creating inventive and outstanding designs that will our clients’ mind. The work will vary often, based on the client and the type of project, but you’ll always have to manage whatever needs to be done.
- You’ll be responsible for setting up successful branding processes that support the requests and expectations of our clients.
- You’ll be taking the technical possibilities of materials on a digital level into account to create the best results.
- You’ll be putting forward digital content, including social media, website platforms, logo’s, etc. in coordination with our account managers.
- You’ll be working on various animations, graphics and videos and modify them when necessary.
- Location: in the ❤ of Antwerp, with the most enthusiastic team you’ll ever meet.
- Working hours: Mainly 9 to 5, Monday till Friday. But please don’t hate us if you have to stay longer to meet particular deadlines.
Education & experience
- A degree in a field related to graphic and motion design and/or multimedia is a must.
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in a relevant function.
- You have a dreadful amount of talent for design.
- You live to create new things everyday.
- You know how to work with the Adobe software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects or similar editing programs).
- You can translate ideas and concepts into tempting words and images.
- Attention for detail is a must.
- Energy and enthusiasm is essential to be part of the team.