Wanted: Account Manager With a Passion for Sales
We’re looking for the next account manager in our team, the connecting dot between our clients and our agency. If you get this job, you will have the best of both worlds: you’ll get to be the sassy salesperson for Allyens and the righteous representative of the client at the same time.
You’ll be in charge of a client portfolio, which means you’ll lead the presentations for these clients and make sure that the clients’ needs and Allyens’ output is always a perfect match. The work will vary often, based on the client and the type of project, but you’ll always have to manage whatever needs to be done.
Responsibilities (it might look like it takes multiple personalities)
- You’ll be the boss that creates a portfolio of client accounts and monitors all activities that are related to them.
- You’ll be the control freak that manages the progress and you’ll be in charge of the ultimate result of the projects.
- You’ll be the therapist that listens to our clients in meetings and makes sure that they are always up to date .
- You’ll be the genius matchmaker that establishes relationships between new clients and Allyens.
- You’ll be the number cruncher that sets sales targets, monitors performances and measures the progress.
- Location: In the ❤ of Antwerp, with the most enthusiastic team you’ll ever meet.
- Travel: Mostly office based but can involve travel within the working day to visit clients.
- Working hours: Mainly 9 to 5, Monday to Friday. But please don’t hate us if you have to stay longer to meet particular deadlines.
Education & experience level
- A degree in a field related to communications or marketing is a nice extra, but not a must.
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in a relevant function.
- Your communication skills (both written and oral) must be off the charts.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Great analytical and organizational skills.
- Attention for detail is a must.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
- Commercial awareness, knowing where opportunities lie.
- Energy and enthusiasm are essential to be part of the team.